AEM’s 0-60PSI Boost Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM analog gauge also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The 60PSI Boost Gauge is perfect for those running lots of boost through their engine. High horsepower turbo gas engines and turbo-diesels need to run a lot of boost, and knowing exactly how much boost you are running is critical with these high boost set ups. The 320 degrees of resolution that shows the 60PSI makes it easy to see when there's even a 2 PSI change in pressure, quickly giving you the heads up something has changed in your set up or boost controller. The lightning fast needle movement is a result of a precision high speed electronic stepper motor making it one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. A 75PSIA brass sensor gives the gauge its accuracy. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the Fuel Pressure gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
- Analog Boost SAE
- Gauge Readout from 0 to 60PSI
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Boost gauge includes AEM 75PSIA brass sensor
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system