EMS Sensors and Replacement Parts 2000 PSIg Sensor Kit; 1/8-Npt Male. Inc. -4 & Barb Adaptors. [Universal]
AEM offers several sensor and Plug & Pin connector kits for vehicles that require additional outputs and/or upgraded hardware over existing sensors. Available sensors include boost/backpressure sensors, exhaust gas temperature (EGT) sensors, nitrous oxide/brake pressure sensors, UEGO replacement sensors, inlet air temp sensors (IAT), K-Type sensors and more. All sensors come with a three- wire mating connector with 12" leads for ease of installation.
2000 PSIG sensor kit. Stainless steel sensor body with 1/4-NPT male thread. Includes -4 adaptor, connector plug with flying lead & sensor.
All AEM Sensors include a flying lead with a weather-tight seal and 12 inch insulated wires that are color coded in black, green and red! This is important since the correct connector will give you the most accurate voltage possible.
- Accuracy: 0.50% Full Scale
- Temp Drift: 0.50% Full Scale
- Stability: 0.25% Full Scale/Year
- Operating Temp: -40C to 105C
- Burst Pressure: 5 x Full Scale
- Response Time: 1mS
- Wetted Materials: 304L & 316L Stainless Steel
- Vibration: 20G’s peak to peak sinusoidal
- Weight: 85g
- Supply Current: 5mA MAX. at 5 Vdc
- Elec. Termination: Integral weatherproof connector, includes mating connector with 12” leads, 1Red (Supply Voltage, 4.7-7.0 Vdc), Black (Ground), Green (Output)
- High-quality sealed sensor housings
- Mating connector and 12” leads included (sensors)
- Accurate and affordable