AQ-1 Data Logging System (Harness to be ordered seperately)
This data logger is an easy-to-use vehicle data acquisition device designed for racers and performance enthusiasts of all types who want dynamic, accurate data logging capability. The information stored in the AQ-1 Data Logger can help users improve a vehicle's tuning and set up, and their own driving ability. With easy to use software, lightning fast logging rates, extra-large memory, and unbeatable affordability, the AQ-1 Data Logger is the perfect choice for any user whether a novice or professional race team. Data Logger is easy to use, feature packed, and it won't break the bank. With logging rates of up to 1000HZ (1000 samples/second) per channel, the system is one of the fastest on the market, and with 2GB of logging memory standard it's also one of the largest. Additionally it features an internal 3-axis accelerometer, a removable SD card for virtually unlimited logging (up to 32GB at a time), and includes an available RS-232 serial input for adding an NMEA GPS device. The included AEM sensor wizard makes set up and configuration a snap. Log files are generated for use with AEM Log, AEM's proven software analysis program. This includes three switched to ground digital inputs, four 0-5 V analog inputs with optional pull up resistor for RTD/Thermistor-style sensors, four additional analog inputs that can optionally be used to measure RPM or other frequency-based signals, and AEM net (the new high speed communications network that links enabled AEM products together) capability for direct connection to a 4-Channel UEGO Controller, AEM Series2 EMS or other future AEM net enabled devices. System voltage is logged automatically and the 3-axis accelerometer is internal which frees up 2 inputs to be used for other sensors.
- Set-up Wizard and sensor library simplifies set up process
- Intuitive software
- Logging rate of up to 1000 samples/second per channel!
- Removable SD card for virtually unlimited logging (2GB card included, supports cards up to 32GB)
- Log AEM gauges, MAP/pressure sensors, TPS, APP, shock travel, load cell sensors, analog and frequency MAF sensors, any 2-wire temp sensor, any 3-wire pressure sensor, RTD, EGT, vehicle speed, injector duty cycle, boost control solenoid, flow sensor, HALL sensor, clutch pressure, brake pressure, and more!
- Three switched-to-ground inputs for clutch, brake, cooling fan ground switch, nitrous solenoid ground or ground switch to start and stop AQ1 Logger (ground activated input)
- True daisy chain capability with AEMnet-enabled devices
- All data (sensors, daisy-chain) saved to single log file with real-time clock!
- Compact size (4.8" x 4.55" x 1.44")
- Track mapping capability
- Data analysis using AEMdata software.
AQ-1 Data Logger Technical Features
- Logging rates of up to 1000HZ (1000 samples/second) per channel (ancillary channels)
- Four analog inputs for that can optionally measure frequency (0-5 V or 0-16 V)
- Examples: RPM, vehicle speed, frequency based MAF, injector duty cycle, boost control solenoid, flow sensor, hall sensor, any 3 wire pressure sensor
- Four 0-5V analog inputs with optional pull-up resistor for RTD/Thermistor-style sensor
- Examples: AEM gauges, MAP/pressure sensors, TPS/APP/shock travel/load cell sensors, analog MAF sensors, any 2 wire temp sensor, RTD, EGT
- Three switched to ground digital inputs, 16.5 V MAX tolerance
- Examples: Clutch/brake/cooling fan ground switch, nitrous solenoid ground or ground switch input to start/stop Logger (Ground activated input)
- AEMnet connection included for easy connection to AEMnet enabled devices
- RS-232 serial input included for adding NMEA GPS device
- Serial port included for reading datastream on aftermarket EMS systems
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer (+/- 4g MAX)
- CAN-BUS logger included for decoded CAN BUS channels. Provides configurable CAN-BUS for interface with other manufacturer’s CAN-enabled devices. Contact AEM for more info.