This is a rear brake upgrade with StopTech calipers and rotors for Dodge Stealth and Mitsubishi 3000GT Turbo models.
The unique features of StopTech kits are:
- NEW! StopTech ST-22 calipers, made specifically to match rear systems best. Machined from billet aluminum.
- StopTech 328x28mm AeroRotors.
- Tested and designed specifically for the 3/S cars with caliper pistons sized to optimize the brake balance and ABS performance.
- May be added to cars with existing front StopTech or any other kits. Custom piston sizes available at no extra charge.
- Superior and unmatched quality!
- StopTech Patent Pending AeroRotors® are manufactured at QS-9000 registered facilities. They flow more air than any rotor available, meaning less brake fade and longer rotor and pad life.
- StopTech 7075-T6 billet aluminum AeroHats® are directionally vented for improved cooling.
- Floating drive system with a unique Inconel® spring washer anti-rattle system allows for rotor expansion due to heat and virtually eliminates rotor warping.
- Stainless steel braided brake lines for improved brake control.
- Rubber dust boots to keep dust and water away from pistons and piston seals.
- Uses standard FMSI 961 pads.
- Red, Black and Silver calipers are standard, yellow and blue colors are available.
Additional links related to these kits:
3Si.org Main thread
3Si.org NA kit specific thread
StopTech Balanced Brake Upgrades
Why StopTech?StopTech caliper deflection chart
StopTech directionally vented floating AeroRotors
StopTech technical ” papers”
StopTech wheel fitment charts
Race Cars running StopTech
Picture galleryPlease specify rotor type when ordering. Slotted rotors are standard. Drilled – $100 extra per axle set. Plain rotors are available as a free option.
This product is sold exclusively by your StopTech dealer Supercar Engineering.