Supercar Engineering in collaboration with StopTech has developed a brake upgrade system for all Dodge Stealth and Mitsubishi 3000GT models.
The unique features of StopTech kits are:
- Tested and designed specifically for the 3/S cars with caliper pistons sized to optimize the brake balance and ABS performance.
- StopTech front ST-40 four-piston caliper utilizes a unique patented bolt-in bridge, making it three times stiffer than comparable calipers, which results in less vibration and noise, and better pedal feel due to less flexing.
- NEW! StopTech ST-22 calipers, made specifically to match rear systems best. Machined from billet aluminum. Uses standard FMSI 961 pads.
- Superior and unmatched quality!
- StopTech Patent Pending AeroRotors® are manufactured at QS-9000 registered facilities. They flow more air than any rotor available, meaning less brake fade and longer rotor and pad life.
- StopTech 7075-T6 billet aluminum AeroHats® are directionally vented for improved cooling.
- Floating drive system with a unique Inconel® spring washer anti-rattle system allows for rotor expansion due to heat and virtually eliminates rotor warping.
- Stainless steel braided brake lines for improved brake control.
- Rubber dust boots to keep dust and water away from pistons and piston seals.
- Red or Black calipers are standard, silver, yellow, blue and gold colors are available.
- Available with a widest selection of brake pads.Additional links related to these kits:
3Si.org Main thread
3Si.org NA kit specific thread
StopTech Balanced Brake Upgrades
StopTech ST-40 brake calipers description
StopTech caliper deflection chart
StopTech directionally vented floating AeroRotors
StopTech technical “white papers”
StopTech wheel fitment charts
Race Cars running StopTech
Please specify rotor type when ordering. Slotted rotors are standard. Drilled – $200 extra per car set. Plain rotors are available as a free option.
This product is sold exclusively by your StopTech dealer Supercar Engineering.