Supercar Engineering in collaboration with StopTech has developed a brake upgrade system for all Dodge Stealth and Mitsubishi 3000GT models.
The unique features of StopTech kits are:
- Tested and designed specifically for the 3/S cars with caliper pistons sized to optimize the brake balance and ABS performance.
- StopTech ST-60 six-piston caliper utilizes a unique patented bolt-in bridge, making it three times stiffer than comparable calipers, which results in less vibration and noise, and better pedal feel due to less flexing.
- Superior and unmatched quality!
- Large 15″ brake rotors for better heat management and shorter stopping distances.
- StopTech 7075-T6 billet aluminum AeroHats® are directionally vented for improved cooling.
- Floating drive system with a unique Inconel® spring washer anti-rattle system allows for rotor expansion due to heat and virtually eliminates rotor warping.
- Stainless steel braided brake lines for improved brake control.
- Rubber dust boots to keep dust and water away from pistons and piston seals.
- Red or Black calipers are standard, silver, yellow and blue colors are available.
Additional links related to these kits:
3Si.org Main thread
3Si.org NA kit specific thread
StopTech Balanced Brake Upgrades
StopTech ST-60 brake calipers description
StopTech caliper deflection chart
StopTech directionally vented floating AeroRotors
StopTech technical “white papers”
StopTech wheel fitment charts to use for this 15″ kit
Race Cars running StopTech
Picture galleryNote: This 15″ kit normally requires 19″ or larger wheels, but some aftermarket 18″ wheels may work. Please inquire about a wheel fitment template (will be posted here soon).Please specify rotor type when ordering. Slotted rotors are standard. Drilled – $100 extra per axle set. Plain rotors are available as a free option. Red, Black, Silver calipers are no cost. Yellow, Blue, Golden – additional $200. Zinc coated rotors – add $70.This product is sold exclusively by your StopTech dealer Supercar Engineering.